– Master’s or engineer degree in the following fields: computer science, physics, mathematics (or adequate professional experience).
– Minimum 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
– Good knowledge of Python languages.
– Knowledge of Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
– Development or improvement of algorithms, including: literature analysis, prototype implementation and research on sample data with the analysis of the results.
– Creating production applications (in the web environment) implementing the developed algorithms and integrating with external systems.
– Knowledge of recommendation algorithms.
– Knowledge of issues in the field of image analysis.
– Knowledge of frameworks such as: TensorFlow.
– Knowledge of frameworks: Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
– Experience with WSGI or frameworks such as: Flask, Django.
– Basic knowledge of C++ languages.
– Experience in working with database systems (SQL and No-SQL).
– Experience with the Amazon cloud environment (AWS, DynamoDB).