The person employed will be responsible for:
– administration of systems based on Linux / Unix operating systems,
– administration of systems and applications Redge Media CDN, Redge Media Cloud Coder, Redge Media Storage,
– development and automation of deployment tools,
– development of monitoring tools,
– incident resolution,
– keeping records of systems.
– very good knowledge of GNU / Linux systems,
– good knowledge of TCP / IP network protocols + general knowledge of computer networks,
– good knowledge of HTTP servers, e.g. Apache, nginx,
– knowledge of the scripting language for the automation of administrative tasks Bash / Python or other,
– knowledge of network and application monitoring tools and systems,
– at least two years of experience in a similar position.
Nice to have
– knowledge of containerization and automation (Docker, Kubernetes),
– experience in administering cloud services (eg AWS).