Redge Technologies with record results growth in 2022
Redge Technologies has reported significant revenue growth in the financial year 2022.
Redge Technologies has reported significant revenue growth in the financial year 2022. The company achieved a 58% increase in revenue and a 72% increase in EBITDA. The solid financial results pave the way for the company’s global development.
In 2022, Redge Technologies achieved record results, with revenues of EUR 11.93 million and EBITDA of EUR 4.59 million. During this time, the company increased employment by 36%, creating a team of over 200 engineers.
The most significant achievements in 2022 included the renewal of the contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery to provide the technological platform for the Player.pl service and the renewal and expansion of the contract with Play to operate the technological platform for the PlayNOW services. Another significant success was the conclusion and implementation of an agreement with TVP Polish Television (Telewizja Polska S.A.) for the deployment and support of the TVP VOD service. The company also launched a cooperation with Keshet Media Group to develop an OTT platform for the Israeli market. In June 2022, Redge Technologies joined the Play Group, part of the French telecommunications group iliad, in which P4 Sp. z o.o. acquired 92.5% of the shares. The remaining 7.5% is still in the hands of Przemysław Frasunek, CEO and co-founder of Redge Technologies.
Redge Technologies is a leader in OTT and edge computing technology in the region. The company’s flagship solution is Redge Media, a comprehensive platform for building internet TV, and Redge Guardian, a software-defined DDoS mitigation solution. The company powers leading broadcasters and operators from the Central and Eastern Europe and Middle East regions, such as TVN Warner Bros Discovery, Play, Keshet (Israel), TVP, TV3 (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), Canal+, Vectra and Wirtualna Polska.
“Redge Technologies continues to maintain a high growth rate. Our ambition is to become a global provider of OTT and edge computing solutions. The goal for 2023 is not only organic development, but also acquisitions of companies whose services are complementary to ours.”- stated Przemysław Frasunek, CEO at Redge Technologies.
Redge Technologies was founded in 2007 and was part of the listed Atende S.A. Group, operating under the name of Atende Software. As a result of a management buyout backed by Custodia Capital, the company became independent in 2020. Since June 2022, Redge Technologies is part of the Play Group.
The launch of a new version of VOD.PL
The project of the new VOD.PL is carried out by Redge Technologies, the largest supplier of products for Internet TV in the region.
Redge Technologies and CloudFerro enter into agreement for cybersecurity
CloudFerro has implemented a Redge Guardian solution to protect its OpenStack cloud products and services against DDoS attacks.
Polish national broadcaster launches TVP VOD powered by Redge Media
TVP VOD, the major video streaming service in Poland, is delivered on the Redge Media Service Delivery Platform.
Redge Technologies has a history of being recognized as technology leader
Our technology has been recognized several times in the past.
18th Chopin Competition online globally powered by Redge Media VDP
Redge Media VDP delivered online video experience for the 18th Chopin Competition published within the official website www.chopin2020.pl and applications of the event.
WP Pilot VOD powered by Redge Media
WP Pilot, the most popular online pay TV platform (vMVPD) in Poland, is now thanks to Redge Media is available with the VOD functionality.